Host a Food Drive
Sign up today to host your own House of Mercy Food Drive!
We welcome any business, organization or group interested in hosting a food drive.
What do you need to do to set up your own food drive?
1) Set a fundraising goal for your food drive.
2) Set a timeline for your campaign.
3) Fill our the registration form below. Don’t forget to include your company/organization logo or photo of your group.
4) We’ll process your registration and send you graphics and flyers to use in print, in emails and on social media.
5) Promote your Food Drive to colleagues, friends and family.
6) Drop off your collected items at House of Mercy anytime Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm.
Among the items you’ll receive include:
- Branded Downloadable Flyers
- Social Media and Website Ad Banners and Graphics
- Inclusion on Our Website and on Social Media as a Food Drive Partner
Fill out the form below to get started on your own Food Drive TODAY!
2022 FOOD DRIVE PARTNERS
Knights of Columbus - Our Lady of the Rosary - Council #12982
FedEx Ground Manassas
American Legion Auxiliary Unit 10