Food Pantry & Client Services
We welcome anyone who may be in need of a little help. Primarily, we can help with food and clothing. We do have some guidelines, but we welcome anyone to stop in during open hours and learn more about our Passport to Hope program. You will be able to receive food no matter what. We look forward to doing whatever we can to assist in your current needs for a brighter future.
REQUIREMENT: One your first visit, we require the following:
- IDENTIFICATION: Each person in the household (spouse, children, parents, etc.) must provide ID that includes the individuals date of birth. ID can be from any country. Examples: Current picture ID for account holder including: Valid driver’s license, Valid passport, Birth Certificate, Valid state issued ID, Picture ID, Valid student ID
- PROOF OF ADDRESS: Examples: Current utility bill or some form of “official mail”, Voter Registration Card, USPS Change of Address Confirmation
- Food twice a month; every 15 days.
- Education classes free of charge, provided by our off-site partners, when available.
INTERESTED IN DONATING TO OUR FOOD PANTRY?
Our thrift store is for anyone in the community, but it will especially help our clients. If you are a registered client, you may receive:
- Clothes once a month for each registered family member:
- Four (4) adult clothes for each registered adult.
- Six (6) teen (12-18 years) clothes for each registered teen.
- Eight (8) children’s clothes for each registered child.
- Clothing assistance only available Monday-Friday.
Upon request, we also offer a once a year special occassion allowance for teens (Homecoming, Prom, etc.)
INTERESTED IN DONATING TO OUR THRIFT STORE?
Back to School
Every year we know it’s tough for kids to go back to school with items that they may have already grown out of. No child wants to go to school with uncomfortable, old shoes, a broken backpack, or not enough school supplies. Any client family in good standing could be eligible for some of these items to make sure their children are ready to go back to school!
Christmas with Mercy
Christmas is not about the toys, but it is about giving. It’s about Christ being born, giving joy to us who so desperately need him. For any client family who is eligible, we provide a lottery system for the opportunity of a parent shopping experience to make sure every child has something new on Christmas to look forward to and every parent experiences the joy of giving!