Help fund our food pantry and win fabulous prizes!
The House of Mercy has put together a “Let’s Get Cooking!” basket for the beginner to the expert chefs in your life! Enter to win and support our food pantry!
Tickets are $10 for this raffle!
A $475 value, the basket includes:
- $25 Gift Card to Omaha Steaks
- Omaha Steaks Knife Set with Cutting Board
- 6 Mainstays Dish Towels
- 2 Mainstays Oven Mitts
- Oven Mitt/Dish Towel Set
- The ULU Factory Alaskan Birch and Stainless-Steel Blade, Block and Bowl
- 3 Metal Pancake Molds
- Temptations Red Patterned Oval Ovenware with Lid and Stand
- Temptations Blue Patterned Square Ovenware with Lid and Stand
- Rae Dunn Artisan Collection Rosemary/Thyme/Parsley Ceramic Set
- Pampered Chef Kitchen Scale
- Pampered Chef Baking Stone
- Kate Spade All in Good Taste Cutting Board with Green Border
- Brookstone Chef’s Fork with Thermometer
- Country Cookin’ 3 Books in 1 Cookbook
- The Complete America’s Test Kitchen Cookbook 2001-2010
- Farberware 14-piece Kitchen Tool and Gadget Set
All items are new in original packaging. Entries accepted until October 31. Winner by random drawing will be announced on November 3. The basket is on display at our Thrift Store Monday-Saturday from 10am-4pm. In-store ticket purchases are cash only ($10).
Winner will be required to pick up the basket at our Manassas, Virginia location.
We cannot ship the basket. Name, phone number and/or email is required to enter. We will contact you if your entry is chosen so you can pick up the basket at your convenience.
A commonly asked question we have been receiving is “Why so many baskets?”. These baskets were meant for our cancelled Afternoon Tea and Fashion Show that was originally scheduled for April 2020. In an effort to salvage some revenue from that event cancelled due to COVID-19, we decided to raffle the baskets off monthly.
July 2020 – 4th of July BBQ | George D.
August 2020 – Thank You Teacher | Paul T.
September 2020 – Coffee Lovers | MaryAnn W.
October 2020 – Bake My Day | Mary G.