Host Your Own Virtual Food Drive
Sign up today to host your own House of Mercy Virtual Food Drive!
We welcome any business, organization or group interested in hosting a virtual food drive.
What do you need to do to set up your own food drive?
1) Set a fundraising goal for your virtual food drive.
2) Set a timeline for your campaign.
3) Fill our the registration form below. Don’t forget to include your company/organization logo or photo of your group.
4) We’ll process your registration and send you a dedicated link to you donation page along with graphics and flyers to use in print, in emails and on social media.
5) Promote your Virtual Food Drive to colleagues, friends and family. We’ll send you weekly updates on your progress and list it on your dedicated donation page.
Among the items you’ll receive include:
- A Branded-To-You Dedicated Donation Page
- Branded Downloadable Flyers
- Social Media and Website Ad Banners and Graphics
- Weekly Updates to Your Virtual Food Drive Progress Via Email and On Your Dedicated Page
- Inclusion on Our Website and on Social Media as a Food Drive Partner
Fill out the form below to get started on your own Virtual Food Drive TODAY!
2022 FOOD DRIVE PARTNERS
Knights of Columbus - Our Lady of the Rosary - Council #12982
FedEx Ground Manassas
American Legion Auxiliary Unit 10