Inove Cares Clinic for Families
Inova Cares Clinic for Families (ICCF) provides comprehensive primary care services to patients who reflect the culturally diverse community we serve. Our clinics serve as medical homes for patients of all ages who qualify for Medicaid, FAMIS, Inova’s Financial Assistance Program, or are uninsured.
ICCF services are available for adults and children at all locations.
- Regular physicals, ongoing health maintenance and check-ups (e.g. routine bloodwork, prescription refills, vaccinations, health screenings)
- Patient education and counseling for disease prevention
- Chronic disease management (e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Care coordination for specialist referrals and other medical services
- Nurse case management
- Behavioral health services (e.g. depression, anxiety)
- Well Child Visits
- Sick Child Visits
- Physicals – School and sports
- Home Tomorrow Visits for recently discharged newborns with bilirubin check
- Childhood immunizations – as recommended by current clinical guidelines
Visit ICCF website for locations.